Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meet Vinnie

My Creative Space has a new mascot, the adorable, crazy artist, owl, Vinnie. He winged his way here from the Crzylady Shop and has taken up residence in my studio. I have set him the task of attacking “Norbert” my inner critique whenever he raises his ugly head!
Check out the other goodies Tracylea included in my pretty package. You must visit her shop, there are so many adorable little (owl)ies awaiting good homes.
Two packages in two days, I have been spoilt by my friends from across the globe just when I needed it most. I have been in a bit of a slump unable to paint as I nurse my dodgy back and unwrapping these packages has brought a smile to my sooky dial.

I hope your creative space has been more productive. To check out all the goodness happening in creative spaces far and wide pop over to Kootoyoo.

15 comments:

  1. sorry to hear that you are in pain, Kylie. I hope you get well soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh Kylie, sorry to hear that you have been in a slump.
    hope you are back to normal soon and good to see some loving coming your way & helpng to cheer you up.
    hugs to you lovely girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous things! Very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Vinnies wings!

    I hope you are feeling much better very soon.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fabulous ~ every studio needs a mascot! May you both have fantastic creative adventures together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great that these arrived when you needed them!
    sorry to hear that you are out of action ~ hope your back is better v soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your sooky dial stays as a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mascot, I hope owlie keeps your spirits up and that you feel more cheerful and less sore soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vinnie is gorgeous!! Malcolm is going to draw an owl for me to include in my 'row' quilt. Hope the back is improving ..... I find a large glass of wine helps ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vinnie is gorgeous!! Malcolm is going to draw an owl for me to include in my 'row' quilt. Hope the back is improving ..... I find a large glass of wine helps ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree that every studio needs a mascot... hmmm... I wonder what mine will be?

    ReplyDelete
  12. did vinnie come with a name, or did you name him? he's a perfect mascot! hope the back is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vinnie looks very wise to be able to tackle the job of attacking Norbert !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your new mascot looks well capable of handling the notorious Norbet - he looks so bright and cheery I am sure he would not tolerate any negativity whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vinnie is a cutie! I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I hope things improve quickly and you feel better soon. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and for leaving me a comment. It brightens my day!