Monday, March 8, 2010

A new regular feature?

I realised when I posted my Autumn Leaf painting on Saturday that I hadn’t shared any of my paintings in this space. So I made a plan to share a painting every Monday.

It might be an old one; it could be fresh off the easel. It could be sold, still in my collection, just listed on Etsy or I might have painted over it. It could be an abstract, a landscape, something trendy and decorative, a flower or a portrait of the moon. I might have used oils, acrylics, pastel, who knows. This is me we are talking about and if you have spent any time here you will know that I don’t focus on just one thing! The one thing they will have in common is me, I put a little of my heart and soul into everything I create.

I haven’t been able to come up with a cool sounding name for this series of paintings on Monday, so if you have any clever ideas, please share. With such an eclectic mix in my collection, hopefully you will find something you enjoy.
“Hazy Beach”
Pastel on paper, 450 x 300mm, 2001

So to begin I share with you a piece that is still in my collection. It is beautifully framed and it hangs in Little Guys bedroom. I am not sure if I will list it on Etsy, I had it hanging in a gallery years ago and I had to go and collect it because I just couldn’t bear to part with it! I think I might be ready to let it go now, but I would still miss it a little if it were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and for leaving me a comment. It brightens my day!