Monday, August 30, 2010

Art Mind

I’m so thrilled to have had my first guest post published over at Art Mind. If you have popped over from Mitsy’s, welcome! I hope you decide to have a look around, perhaps even push that follow button so you don’t miss out on any of the exciting things that are brewing…


For those of you, who hang out here regularly – hi, hope you enjoyed your weekend! Do pop over to Art Mind for a look, not only will you find my guest post, but also a fabulous informative blog, with lots of great articles and inspiring tutorials.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kylie, love having you on board of guest bloggers. Wish you could teach me how to do oil painting. But then I have to get over my fear of paintbrushes I'm afraid! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and for leaving me a comment. It brightens my day!