Friday, August 27, 2010

Love Thy Flower

I’m back in the groove with my little watercolours. I don’t know for sure why I stopped doing them. Perhaps it was because I put a bit too much pressure on myself to try to come up with a consistent look for them. I think for now I am just going to go with the flow and work on whatever captures my imagination!

"Love Thy Flower"
Kylie Marie Stevens
15 x 21 cm
Watercolour and pencil on watercolour paper
$20



Like this quirky little thing… It gained its title over on my facebook fan page. Thanks Renee! It’s so nice to have other people help me come up with titles some times; it’s not my strong point!!

3 comments:

  1. aw! an artist! I wish I could paint like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw an artist! i wish I could paint like you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I'm just waiting for the picture framer to phone to say that the first pair of pictures are ready - I chose a fairly plain wood frame and a mid-green mount - I'll e-mail you a photo when I get them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and for leaving me a comment. It brightens my day!