Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creating with Tea...

I’ve been sprinkling, rubbing, boiling, playing and loving painting with tea in my creative space this week. My studio smells so good! All for an up coming tea themed group exhibition, titled Infused, at my local art space The Swich.




It’s so much fun to be pushed out of my comfort zone and into exploring new subjects with my work. I can’t wait to see how this piece turns out, as I don’t have a firm plan, just an idea of the feel I want and a firm desire to have fun with it.

psst...‎9th… 9… $90…9:00… If you don’t know what this is all about yet click the link and find out – you don’t want to miss out on this!

7 comments:

  1. oh wow !!
    Sounds brilliant!

    I tea dye the dolls skin, but thats about it!
    Can't wait to see how this develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun.. can't wait to see how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, sounds like so much fun! we always used black tea as kids to make 'old looking' paper for treasure maps ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your little project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun - and the smell would be amazing in the chilly weather that we are having. Hope that you have boiled the kettle and enjoying a cuppa too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looka fun too!
    i think that when we push ourselves out of our own comfort zone... we often create the most amazing thing!
    happy CS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like fun and quite amazing, will we see some finished works?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and for leaving me a comment. It brightens my day!